[meteorite-list] Dean's really cool new meteorite

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:55 2004

.. not so cool after all but rather "hot" instead as several
controversial emails (private communication) and equally
controversial posts show.

Well, while it may or may not be paired with NWA 1929,
it does look more like a howardite than a eucrite to me,
especially when you "color adjust" it a bit electronically.