[meteorite-list] SALE: REALLY COOL METEORITE

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:55 2004

Dear List,

Just for the record we were not the original group to have the
recrystallized Howardite NWA 1929 classified. We just sent in a secondary
type specimen for pairing purposes. Dean's new stone is a Polymict Eucrite
and is not paired with NWA 1929 as we already submitted a sample months ago.
You can look at pictures on ebay or dealers web-sites and see that NWA 1929
is completely different. We will be busy until Tuesday. If anybody is
interested we will post images of the new Polymict Eucrite next to NWA 1929,
a true Howardite early next week.

All the best,

Adam and Greg Hupe
IMCA 2185