[meteorite-list] ad: L6/7 for sale Brandon, Nebraska

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:55 2004

Hi All,

I have a couple small slices of Brandon, Nebraska, an L6/7 chondrite (according to Meteorites A to Z with a reference to the Meteoritical Bulletin no. 72).

Although a stone of 7.5kg of this rare chondrite was found, it seems the largest piece of the stone is in a Canadian museum, leaving a small amount distributed in other collections around the world.

If you would like a list of the few pieces I have for sale, please email me OFF-LIST.

Also, for those folks waiting my me to have another collection sale, I hope to launch my April Shower sale shortly.

Cheers,

Martin