[meteorite-list] write me on or off list about the Bostick comic

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:55 2004

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_4939_1080361503

Good idea Ken,

I invite all comments. Funny I haven't heard a single one supporting that distateful characterization. I'm sure members of this list surely don't need you to suggest how any of us should think.

Bill Kieskowski

> Read this. This is the tact and intelligent diplomacy offered by IMCA
> representatives? Yeah I'll just send a check!
>
> Bill Kieskowski
>

> Bill,
> Congratulations! I didn't think anyone could successfully filled the
> pleasant void
> of Matteo's absence as you have. Just as the former, dogged every statement
> of Mr. Farmer, you are extremely consistent at nipping every Hupe
> utterance.
> But is is not just the Hupes. No one but yourself should be allowed
> to make any comment about Park Forest, comic or otherwise.
> They don't live there! How can they ever expect to know all the wonderful
> people of Park Forest like yourself? Well good for you, just keep it
> up and maybe Art
> will notice and Art will make those bad, bad people just disappear. (
> Poof!)
> I also like the fact that I can clearly understand your every bitter
> sentence.
> You should be very proud!
> Ken Newton
> PS Why don't you ask everyone who is offended by Mark's
> cartoon to write you off list. ( Surely you will get an email! )
> You can then send it to Mark as proof of his whatever it is that is so bad.
>
> joseph_town_at_att.net wrote:
>
> >I'm still waiting Mark. You posted that garbage. I can't wait to hear your
> expanation unless you are like Hupe. I quote, "Not that I have to explain
> anything to you Bill." I also found it amusing that Adam was offended by the
> fact that Dean didn't spell his name right. Forbid all that should make such an
> error. The self proclaimed scientist godhead should not be blasphemed.
> >
> >Bill Kieskowski

> > To celebrate the 1st birthday of the Park Forest meteorite, Bruce
> > Bolinger and myself have created a Park Forest comic.
> >
> > http://www.meteoritearticles.com/comic5.html
> >
> > I have the comic protected on my website, but feel free to e-mail me
> > for the image.
> >
> > Mark Bostick
> >
> > Wichita, Kansas....about 60 miles from the center of the United States.
> >
> > www.meteoritearticles.com <http://www.meteoritearticles.com>
> >
> > www.kansasmeteoritesociety.com <http://www.kansasmeteoritesociety.com>
> >
> > www.imca.cc <http://www.imca.cc>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_4939_1080361503

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_4939_1080361503

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_4939_1080361503

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Bill,<br>
Congratulations!&nbsp; I didn't think anyone could successfully filled the
pleasant void<br>
&nbsp;of Matteo's absence as you have. Just as the former, dogged every
statement<br>
&nbsp;of Mr. Farmer,&nbsp; you are extremely consistent at nipping every Hupe
utterance. <br>
But is is not just the Hupes. No one but yourself should be allowed<br>
&nbsp;to make any comment about Park Forest,&nbsp; comic or otherwise.<br>
They don't live there! How can they ever expect to know all the
wonderful<br>
&nbsp;people of Park Forest like yourself?&nbsp; Well good for you, just keep it
up and maybe Art<br>
&nbsp;will notice and Art will&nbsp; make those bad,&nbsp; bad people just disappear.
( Poof!)<br>
&nbsp;I also like the fact that I can clearly understand your every bitter
sentence.&nbsp; <br>
You should be very proud!&nbsp; <br>
Ken Newton<br>
PS Why don't you ask everyone who is offended by Mark's<br>
&nbsp;cartoon to write you off list. ( Surely you will get an email! )<br>
You can then send it to Mark as proof of his whatever it is that is so
bad. <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:joseph_town_at_att.net">joseph_town@att.net</a> wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">I'm still waiting Mark. You posted that garbage. I can't wait to hear your expanation unless you are like Hupe. I quote, "Not that I have to explain anything to you Bill." I also found it amusing that Adam was offended by the fact that Dean didn't spell his name right. Forbid all that should make such an error. The self proclaimed scientist godhead should not be blasphemed.

Bill Kieskowski

  </pre>
  <hr width="90%" size="4"><br>
Bolinger and myself have created a Park Forest comic.</p>
me for the image.</p>
States.</p>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_4939_1080361503--