[meteorite-list] New Find for sale - 8.35 pounds

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:53 2004

Hi mike and list, I am a firm believer in Nininger's figure about
approximately ten meteorites per every square mile of earth. Look at Gold
Basin,and all its meteorites, look at Amgala and a new lunar, look at
franconia and already a few types! You get enough people searching any
square mile of a good meteorite environment you are going to find many
meteorites, lets all gather somewhere and find them!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
Proudest member of the YMCA # OU812