[meteorite-list] LL6/7 New rare type for sale.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:53 2004

------=_NextPart_000_022C_01C411DD.E67AAB20

Hi everyone, I am catching up on tons of old work, slowly but surely.=20
I have a very rare meteorite that I just got the classification on. It =
is an LL6/7, looks fresher than most falls I have in my collection, not =
the slightest sign of weathering on the inside, rich soft fresh fusion =
crust like Bensour.=20
I will be cutting it up and offering it for sale tomorrow, but I need to =
know more about this type, how rare is it? Are there any others like it? =
What price should it be.=20
Type collectors should be all over it as it is certainly a hard one to =
fill.=20
Mike Farmer
------=_NextPart_000_022C_01C411DD.E67AAB20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi everyone, I am catching up on tons =
of old work,=20
slowly but surely. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a very rare meteorite that I =
just got the=20
classification on. It is an LL6/7, looks fresher than most falls I have =
in my=20
collection, not the slightest sign of weathering on the inside, rich =
soft fresh=20
fusion crust like Bensour. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I will be cutting it up and offering it =
for sale=20
tomorrow, but I need to know more about this type, how rare is it? Are =
there any=20
others like it? What price should it be. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Type collectors should be all over it =
as it is=20
certainly a hard one to fill. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_022C_01C411DD.E67AAB20--