[meteorite-list] Re: What does it take to call it a stewn field?

From: Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:53 2004

Hello Bob, Ruben and I will be Meeting with Gary Huss of ASU. first thing in
the morning. As you know the last time we met with Gary, we took a slice of
Franconia with us to the meeting to compare with the meteorites we had
recovered. To date we do not feel we have recovered any material that
matches the original Franconia find. However as far as I know we have not
seen any material from the "Buck Mountain" meteorite. So I can not say if we
have recovered any material from this "find"or not.
Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks