[meteorite-list] Remarkable new Wabar Impactites

From: Norman Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:52 2004

Everyone,

Against all expectations, we've obtained an
exceptional new shipment of Wabar Glass! From earlier
reports of encroaching sand seas, it sounded like
there would not be any more to be had, but a recent
expedition found an inter-dune corridor in the ejecta
field. We bought all that was recovered. Who knows?
Next time someone makes the arduous journey it may be
all sand.

I've been progressively posting the new material and
it's starting to move. I just want to be sure that
our friends on the list don't miss out on the best of
the stock. there are some amazing pieces! Check it
out at http://TektiteSource.com on the Wabar page.

I've also posted some cherry-picked little Imilacs
that I acquired from Rodrigo Martinez (Atacama Desert
Meteorites) during my two months in Chile. Great guy.
Be sure to pay him a visit if you ever get to
Coquimbo. The specimens (which he collected) are on
our modest meteorite page.

For any who didn't score specimens of Argentine
Chapadmalal Impactites (most sold out within 48
hours---), I should have a little more arriving soon.
I'll send out a note when it's posted.

Cheers,
Norm Lehrman
http://TektiteSource.com