[meteorite-list] AD - Amgala slices now on ebay

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:52 2004

Dear List Members,

Several requests have come in for Amgala slices so we decided to prepare
some and put them on ebay. To see these prepared specimens and over 100
other interesting auctions check out the ebay link below:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Also several List members asked about our weekly rare material specials. We
suspended them the last two weeks because of the LPC meetings in Houston and
the introduction of Amgala. We will resume announcing a rare meteorite or
two every week starting again next week. Next week's special will be a
unique meteorite that has been under study for well over a year. Most
probably have never heard of this type so stay tuned.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185