[meteorite-list] new NWA meteorite pieces forsale

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:51 2004

Good morning list.I have just aquired a 65.7 gram full slice of a brand
new NWA piece.I also have 4 small pieces which I am offering to anyone who
wants to buy them,very inexpensively.This new meteorite has a TKW of only
1300 grams.Bob cuccharia is holder of the whole stone.I have the second
largest piece, and paul siperia has his 20 grams for classification.It is
an H5,it has green clasts,many chondrules,lots of glitzy metal, and is
slightly brecciated.It will be getting a number very shortly, for it is in
classification even as we speak.You can go to my website and see my piece,
and see what I mean.The 4 pieces that are forsale are these:1.4 gram
fragment 2.6 cm $40,0.9 grams $30 2.3 cm, 0.4 grams $20 1.2 cm, and lastly
micro size 1.1 cm $10.If anyone wants any of these it will be first come
first serve.Again if you go to my homepage on my website, you can see the
new piece that is in my collection.If you want any more info on this
really nice looking piece,you can email bob directly for more info.

                                  steve arnold, chicago, usa

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728