[meteorite-list] Re: Worden Slice Available

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:51 2004

Happy St. Patty's Day List....

I was wondering if anybody would seriously be interested in purchasing a half-slice of the Worden, MI garage/car smasher. It is a 17.3 gram part-slice with with specks of red car paint on the top edge of it. I would be looking for a minimum of $60/g in return. I would also do a partial trade for a 2-4g crusted micromount of this material. Please email me at yellowengine_at_earthlink.net if you would be interested. Thank you.

Regards,

Ryan