[meteorite-list] Colorado Meteorite Sighting.

From: Mark A. Massey <mark61_1998_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:51 2004

Hello,

My name is Mark Massey and I just signed up for the list at
meteoritecentral.com. I was wondering if anybody in the group may
have more information regarding the whereabouts of the fall and/or
sighting of the Aurora,CO fireball?. This would be greatly
appreciated. I think that my friend said it happened in December or
January. I was also going to ask if anybody in the group had info
regarding the sighting in India?. Are there any fans out there of
the Carolina Bays or the Wetumpka Astrobleme?.

Best Regards,

Mark A. Massey
(770) 422-4417