[meteorite-list] Bring the Paragould Meteorite home

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:51 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C40BF9.6A4C15F0

Hello Anita, John and list

Anite wrote "Eventually, Nininger bought it for six thousand dollars and =
had to resell it to support his habit (buying meteorites!)"

I have been talking with Larry Hancock the last week plus but did not kno=
w of his complete interest in the meteorite, until John posted the articl=
e. I should note Anita that Nininger paid $3500 for the stone, and sold =
it for $6200.00, which he figured gave him a $2000 profit after everythin=
g figured in. The funds from the Paragould meteorite was used by Nininge=
r to leave his secure teaching career. And while most credit this meteori=
te for the start of his new "career". I would credit the meteorite Ninin=
ger recovered before this, Covert as the key stone. This was the third f=
ind in one area by Nininger and convinced him his program would work.....=
Paragould just finished the funds.

Information on the Covert meteorite, http://www.meteoritearticles.com/Cov=
ert.html

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C40BF9.6A4C15F0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Anita, J=
ohn and list</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Anite wrote "Eventually, Nining=
er bought it for six thousand dollars and had to resell it to support his=
 habit (buying meteorites!)"</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I have been tal=
king with Larry Hancock the last week plus but did not know of his comple=
te interest in the meteorite, until John posted the article.&nbsp; I&nbsp=
;should note Anita that Nininger paid $3500 for the stone, and sold it fo=
r $6200.00, which he figured gave him a $2000 profit after everything fig=
ured in.&nbsp; The funds from the Paragould meteorite was used by Nininge=
r to leave his secure teaching career. And while most credit this meteori=
te for the start of his new "career".&nbsp; I would credit the meteorite =
Nininger recovered before this, Covert as the key stone.&nbsp; This was t=
he third find in one area by Nininger and convinced him his program would=
 work......Paragould just finished the funds.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DI=
icles.com/Covert.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com/Covert.html</A></=
DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bost=
ick</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles.com">www.meteorite=
articles.com</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-RIG=
HT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px so=
lid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C40BF9.6A4C15F0--