[meteorite-list] meteorites in jamaica

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:50 2004

To all List Members:

The Meteorites A to Z, 2nd edition is a great tool to have.

An even more important tool to help use it is to know your ABC's.

As a dedicated list member trying to improve the meteorite world for all,
I have provided an important website url that will help the challenged.

http://www.mrsalphabet.com/links.html

No thanks necessary...so long, bye, bye(hand waving),

John
PS. And remember...it is I before J, and just after K.