[meteorite-list] Amgala versus Zag

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:49 2004

Give us a break Adam, you can't stop taking hits can you?
It is nice to know that you are the meteorite gods, the begin all and end
all of meteorites. Why might I ask is it a problem that collectors can buy
something before it is calssified?
Why dont you just come out and say that you are pissed that you didnt make
ALL the money on this.
That is the root of the problem.
Mike Farmer