[meteorite-list] glassface1 giving wrong info

From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:48 2004

------=_NextPart_000_007C_01C40790.BADB5D40

Hello List

I also don't think that "glassface1" is a bad person to say, and is not =
selling real meteorites.

I call David H. Fell & Company inc. and told them about glassface1 and =
his statement listing David H. Fell inc.=20
after checking with there lab people and returned with this info.=20

"glassface1" statement on who has done the Analysis and give this =
statement in his eBay description

"THE STONE WAS TESTED AT DAVID H. FELL & COMPANY INC. ANALYSIS OF THE =
NUGGET WAS 95% MANGENEESE5 IRON 5% TOTAL TRACE ELEMENTS. IRON TESTING =
DONE BY LASER SPECTROMETER CONCLUSION MANGANESE NUGGET"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3D3239&item=3D2231=
467654

David H. Fell, does not use a laser spectrometer and only remembers a =
man showing some chunk native iron a few weeks ago, and doe's not =
remember doing any testing, it is not there area, refiner and =
manufacturer of precious metals i.e. gold, silver, platinum, and =
palladium only, they do test, but for precious metal only.

David H. Fell wishes to protecting it's clients, will not give out =
information about testing done, names, and test result, but wishes to =
protect it's good name, and is walking a fine line here.

If "Glassface1" can provide a test report number, David H Fell will =
validate.

The statement saying "LASER SPECTROMETER" is incorrect, as per David H. =
Fell Company inc, today

Is there anything we can do now.

Thanks again for your time.

Keith V.
Chandler, AZ
Proudest non-member of the IMCA:-)
------=_NextPart_000_007C_01C40790.BADB5D40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hello List</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I&nbsp;also don't think that "g<EM>lassface1</EM>" is a bad person =
to say,=20
and is not selling real meteorites.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I call David H. Fell &amp; Company inc. and told them about =
glassface1 and=20
his statement&nbsp;listing David H. Fell inc.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>after checking with there lab people and returned with&nbsp;this =
info.=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"g<EM>lassface1</EM>" statement on who has done the Analysis and =
give this=20
statement in his eBay&nbsp;description</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"THE STONE WAS TESTED AT DAVID H. FELL &amp; COMPANY INC. ANALYSIS =
OF THE=20
NUGGET WAS 95% MANGENEESE5 IRON 5% TOTAL TRACE ELEMENTS. &nbsp;IRON =
TESTING DONE=20
BY LASER SPECTROMETER CONCLUSION MANGANESE NUGGET"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;category=3D3239=
&amp;item=3D2231467654"><FONT=20
size=3D2>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;category=3D323=
9&amp;item=3D2231467654</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>David H. Fell, does not use a laser spectrometer and only remembers =
a man=20
showing some chunk native iron a few weeks ago, and doe's not remember =
doing any=20
testing, it is not there area,&nbsp;refiner and manufacturer of precious =
metals=20
i.e. gold, silver, platinum, and palladium only,&nbsp;they do test, but =
for=20
precious metal only.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>David H. Fell&nbsp;wishes to protecting&nbsp;it's clients, will not =
give=20
out information about testing done, names, and test =
result,&nbsp;&nbsp;but=20
wishes to protect it's good name, and is&nbsp;walking a fine line =
here.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If "<EM>Glassface</EM>1" can provide a&nbsp;test report number, =
David H=20
Fell will validate.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The statement&nbsp;saying "LASER SPECTROMETER" is incorrect, as per =
David=20
H. Fell Company inc, today</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is there anything we can do now.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks again for your time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Keith V.</DIV>
<DIV>Chandler, AZ</DIV>
<DIV>Proudest non-member of the IMCA:-)</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007C_01C40790.BADB5D40--