[meteorite-list] Extinction Event: Argentine Escoria / Chapadmalal Impactite

From: Norman Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:48 2004

Everyone,

I'm back from two months in South America and was able
to get the first and as yet, only Chapadmalal
Impactite yet commercially available!

The 3.3 MA event associated with this material
correlates in time with the extinction of over 30
genera of mammals and is a suspect in climatic
destabilization leading to the subsequent ice-ages.

Get the details and order yours now at
http://tektitesource.com. For those on the list who
prefer politics and character assasination over
science, we've even got you covered. The principal
investigator of this material for NASA and NSF asked
me not to offer it for sale! As a result I've reduced
the price.

Cheers,

Norm Lehrman
http://TektiteSource.com