[meteorite-list] NWA 3099 (L/LL3) and why not 3.X ???

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:47 2004

Hello John and list, John is one of my favorite guys on the list, so please
do not think I am attacking him, I am not!!! I asked if Scientists could
have done something better for Portales Valley than H6 because they did not
want to take the time out to make a new classification for it and I got
attacked for asking.
  John asked if NWA 3099 was not given more than a LL3 because of budgets.
Kind of the same point as my Portales valley thing, scientist do not want to
go through extra trouble to go further in it's classification. So I have to
ask John, did you also get attacked for asking if scientists are not giving
it their all?
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA #6168