[meteorite-list] he's at it again

From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:47 2004

Hello Steve and List

As Steve posted earlier, we both came to an agreement on our dealing and we
did this without leaving negative feedbacks on eBay and more harassing
emails.
I just want Matteo to know and the list, that things are fixed between Steve
and myself, Steve made a mistake and correct for it, and we have settled our
differences.
Now Mattoe, Stop harassing list members. As far as I know, you are not
welcome here on the list anymore or even in the USA.

Thanks for your time.

Keith
Chandler AZ