[meteorite-list] Former Astronaut Glenn Criticizes Chimp Space Plan

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:46 2004

Hi all,
        I have never had much interest in MOST of Ron Baalke's posts, BUT
it has always been clear to me that a significant portion of the list IS
interested - in fact, VERY interested, so, there is no question at all
as far as I am concerned, that he should continue full blast. I just
don't open most of his posts.
        Occasionally, he posts something I, also, am VERY interested in,
but that is beside the point. The point is, MANY on the list are VERY
interested in his posts, so, to me there is no question whatsoever
about his going for it all the time.
        Again, just like the "ego wars" - YOU DON'T HAVE TO OPEN
THE EMAIL - JUST HIT DELETE.
        I guess I am dumb, because I sure don't understand why
people just don't seem to be able to understand that.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
For perspective, try THIS:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html
--
cool message fro Ben & Jerry:
www.TrueMajority.org/oreo
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--