[meteorite-list] uhauhauha

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:46 2004

Hi there, while we are OT and talking about words, I will ask this from all
you English genius's, How does the "I" before "E" rule work on the word
"SURFEITED"? I recently became aware that I surfeited my self with
meteorites, but I still can't figure it out! : )
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA #6168