[meteorite-list] Meteorite economics revisited

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:45 2004

Rob, I could not have said it better, in my own way
that is what I was trying to get at. I am still on the
way home, missed flights yesterday means another night
away from home.
I will be home this afternoon, please let me catch up
but I will be offering pieces for sale this afternoon.
Wait till you see the photos.
This is a simple question of economics, I buy for what
I want to, I sell for what I want to, and if the
competition does not like it, too bad for them.
Mike Farmer
Meteorite Hunter