[meteorite-list] An insight to Amgala and other recent falls

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:45 2004

Hi List,

I must agree with the members that ask that the interchange between two
*warriors* are kept private.
I really would like to keep the members on the list that have genuine
interest in meteorites and promoting only the good parts of it. Also I
really would enjoy having Bernd come back, but him reading what is going on
again, will not change his mind.

Sternengruss, Moni