[meteorite-list] New Fall called Amgala from Western Sahara

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:44 2004

sorry, email was sent before finished, too hard to
type on arab keybord. continued; i was told here that
you have a couple of samples, no more. If you send a
photo link to the list showing all of the kilos, then
of course it is indisputable.
I dont know what anyone else has, just what I have,
but with bensour the same thing happened, i got over
20 kilos and the main mass, yet other people all said
they had the same thing.
Photos are proof enough for me.
Again, not to be trying to cause trouble, but I was
the first to announce it, whether or not anyone else
has any or is supposed to be getting any, and I know
only what i have, so you can wait until the other
dealers supposed stocks of this meteorite materialize,
doesnt matter to me, I have very little to offer,
certainly not enough to fill demand; so there we are.
Mike Farmer
You say you have the largest invoentory of this
meteorite? Pretty presumtuous to me as i am in Morocco
at this time.

http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/wsahara.pdf