[meteorite-list] Re: Fish Tank Meteorite on ebay

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:26 2004

--part1_f8.3741bcd6.2d742156_boundary

Hello Bob Evans,
     I would have done just the opposite of the Matteo like gentleman selling
the meteorite (rock!) from his fish tank. Instead of sticking the meteorite
into the fish tank I would have stuck a fish in the meteorite's hole. Once you
got over the smell of decaying fish, it would make a great conversation piece.
Or maybe a fine work of art to be displayed in an upscale art
gallery...Indeed Sir, this is the finest meteoritic flying fish art created this Century!
Why, some poor sucker, uhhh, art lover could have the fantastic piece for only
$60,000.00
     By the way, I have a fine looking NWA 869 (Taza) with a hole near the
center and I would be happy to install a minnow into the Taza ablation hole and
sell it for only $19,000. Any suc, I mean fine art lovers out there?
Just Fishing, Fred Hall
PS: In no way has any scaly, finned creature been harmed in the making of
this e-mail.

--part1_f8.3741bcd6.2d742156_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0">Hello Bob Evans,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I would have done just the opposite of the Matteo l=
ike gentleman selling the meteorite (rock!) from his fish tank. Instead of s=
ticking the meteorite into the fish tank I would have stuck a fish in the me=
teorite's hole. Once you got over the smell of decaying fish, it would make=20=
a great conversation piece. Or maybe a fine work of art to be displayed in a=
n upscale art gallery...Indeed Sir, this is the finest meteoritic flying fis=
h art created this Century! Why, some poor sucker, uhhh, art lover could hav=
e the fantastic piece for only $60,000.00<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; By the way, I have a fine&nbsp; looking NWA 869 (Ta=
za) with a hole near the center and I would be happy to install a minnow int=
o the Taza ablation hole and sell it for only $19,000. Any suc, I mean fine=20=
art lovers out there?<BR>
Just Fishing, Fred Hall<BR>
PS: In no way has any scaly, finned creature been harmed in the making of th=
is e-mail.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f8.3741bcd6.2d742156_boundary--