[meteorite-list] Ensissheim & Ste Marie shows - ADD Acfer and Tanezrouft

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 30 18:18:37 2004

Dear All,

We have made new pages of our web site in order to put some pictures of Ensisheim and Ste Marie aux Mines Shows, that you can see at:
- Ensisheim (English): http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20angl/pages%20navigation/Ensisheim-navbanner-contact.html
- Ste Marie (English): http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20angl/pages%20navigation/SteMarie-navbanner-contact.html
- Ensisheim (French): http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/Ensisheim-navbanner-contact-copyright-fra.html
- Ste Marie (French): http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/SteMarie-navbanner-contact-copyright-fra.html
Bernd and Hanno have already provided a very good report of Ensisheim show and we do not see anything to add as far as comments are concerned, hoping that we will be even more crazy space rocks lovers next year!

We have also put on our "for sale" page one slice - and sometime the comlpete main mass - of each Acfer and Tanezrouft meteorite that we recently got classified and announced in the MB #88. This includes some highly shocked ones (up to S6) and fresh ones as well (up to W1). All of them are chondrites: L6, H3-5, H3, LL5, LL6, one L Impact Melt, etc... We have also added a beautiful slice of our C4 anomalous Tanezrouft 057, which displays the main C4 structure, some CAIs and part of a dark inclusion... Please have a look at:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_en_vente-fra.html
Some have a very low TKW and we won't have many slices of those available!
Acfer 345 (LL5) and Tanezrouft 067 (L impact melt) are so small and nice, that we do not want to cut more than the type specimen from them. Therefore, we propose the complete remaining masses.

Thanks and best wishes,

Frederic Beroud & Christophe Boucher
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491