[meteorite-list] Perry to Nininger Letter; August 30, 1953

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 27 17:33:58 2004

(Stuart Perry to Harvey Nininger letter, Perry's File copy)

August 30, 1953
Dear Harvey,
Just received your letter which I have forwarded to Henderson, and as soon as I hear from him I will write you. I wonder if you can furnish a photo of the iron:
Cordially,
(Stuart Perry - name is missing as this is the file copy. The original sent to Nininger would have been signed by Perry)
(Mark note: Perry's letter does end with ":", instead of "?" as it should be.)

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.