[meteorite-list] Encrypted document

From: Thomas Randall - KB2SMS <tommy2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 24 19:28:46 2004

Dave and list,
  Road Runner prevented me from getting it but no big deal for me, I run
Linux here anyway.

Here's what I got from RR:

ALERT!!!
Road Runner is currently dropping all .com, .exe and .pif files in order
to prevent negative affects from the Zafi.B/W32.Erkez.B_at_mm virus on our
network and subscribers, and to help keep the virus from circulating
around the Internet. If you need to send or receive these files types,
please make sure that the file is sent as a .zip or .gzip compressed
file. Road Runner will resume accepting .com, .exe and .pif file
extensions as soon as possible.

The following attachments were infected and have been repaired:
No attachments are in this category.

The following attachments were deleted due to an inability to clean
them:
No attachments are in this category.

The Following attachments were not delivered due to inbound mail policy
violations:
1. the_message.exe: Mail Policy Block (Attachment Name)

Road Runner does not contact the sender of the infected attachment(s).

Removal tools (to clean your computer) can be located at:

Computer Associates:
http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/virus.aspx?id=39333
Symantec:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.erkez.b_at_mm.removal.tool.html

Thought I'd pass along the info for everyone just in case.

Regards,
Tom Randall