[meteorite-list] Address change and a few updates

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 23 21:24:34 2004

Dear List,

I now have a new email address because of moving. I have not been receiving
email at my old address, adamhupe_at_comcast.net for weeks so if for some
reason you were trying to reach me, you can contact me at
raremeteorites_at_comcast.net . If you need my street address please email me
off-List. I have been extremely busy but the good news is that our
collection is completely cataloged and several new extremely rare
classifications have come in.

Greg is moving to Lakeland Florida and I moved 32 miles away to a place
called Titlow Beach were I have been enjoying sunsets, beach combing and
hiking. Unfortunately there is an awesome pub across the street were I have
been spending far too much time being entertained by the locals. We have
several expeditions planned so we will be quite busy this summer. We will
continue to update between expeditions.

A quick update on the June 3rd bolide sightings. We pursued over a half a
dozen leads with no success at this point. We have two promising leads
where material has been recovered and sent to the University of Washington.
Our fingers are crossed that one or the other will be meteoritic.

Wishing everybody the best,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock