Fw: [meteorite-list] i hope its over

From: Jack Schrader <jack.schrader_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 23 20:59:19 2004

Childish farmer-matteo thing? What do you find childish about lieing,
blatant fraud, overt deception and common thievery? Mike Farmer deserves a
thank you and for one, has my thanks. Mike went out there put himself on
the frontline. He had the fortitude to do something, actually take action,
and do something about it! Mike alerted all of us to this blot on the
meteorite community and then, Actually Did Something About It! I say Thank
You Mike Farmer for having the guts to take care of the problem. Jack
Schrader