[meteorite-list] RANTS (A CHICAGO PERSPECTIVE)

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 23 08:35:00 2004

Everyday I get about 100 emails.70& are from the met list, and 30 % are
spam(is that not what matteo called me 3 years ago?).The first thing I see
yesterday is the MATTEO/FARMER wars have started again.My god men when,
when it all end?I have been thru these wars when I ws doing to much
posting awhile ago.But for me, I have been to tucson twice and have gotten
to meet most of these great people who are involved in this great hobby.I
hope I have given them a better perspective of myself.I know that I have
had a chance to make my own opinoins on most everyone I have met.By most
cases, everyone I have met seem like great people.I really believe, that
somewhere down the pike,mike and matteo are going to have to meet just to
clear the AIR.FOR THE SAKE OF THE MET. LIST.I really believe that as we
get older,alot of us have had stuff happen to us thru out our lives that
we wish would not continue to bug us, but somehow it continues to
persist.Then we say,I am to old for this to continue.Well that is how I
feel.As I rapidly approach 50(6 weeks to go),i hope to see an end to all
this WARFARE,and lets get back to meteorites.Is that not why we are all
here for?The omly thing I blame matteo for is the only negative blotch on
my ebay record.Oh well, life goes on and another day of work.Just a
persective from chicago.Have a great day all.

                              steve arnold, chicago,USA!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728