[meteorite-list] WARNING!!!!!!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <tunguska2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 14:15:31 2004

is not a italian but a USA person have used my personal informations....no problems, been addvise Ebay of the fraud.

Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> wrote:Matteo, you are a liar and a very poor cheater. I am sure that someone hacked into you OLD email, then registered yesterday just to bid on some of MY auctions. You and I are not friends, so I am curious why some in Italy would waste their time to do this, and why you would mysteriously check your old email to find this travesty. I have opened a fraud investigation with eBay and they will tell me where the bids were made from, they will know if they are from your computer, and I will inform the entire eBay meteorite community once again what a fake and a fraud you are.
I blocked you as you were calling me every name in the book while trying to buy my meteorites. Take the hint and don't try any more of this crap.

Michael Farmer