[meteorite-list] Come on Matteo, let's hear the excuses

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <tunguska2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 14:15:10 2004

I not give any excuse to you seen that I do not see of it the motive

Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> wrote:Usually we can't shut you up, now you are being so quiet.
You started this fraud, it seems that I have finished it.
Have a nice life and don't mess with me again.
Michael Farmer

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site:
http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com