[meteorite-list] Ebay Fraud Proven

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 12:34:46 2004

Hello list, I am a power seller and just spoke with the fraud department of eBay. It seems that Matteo did indeed register a new name yesterday from his OWN COMPUTER. The account LUNARMETEORITE is attached to the MCOMEMETEORITE account, the name and postal code are the same since it has to verify with credit card. Since fraud was proven, eBay said that Matteo will likely be removed from eBay permanently. It will take a few days to take care of though.
    My powerseller advisor is working on it now, the auction purchases will be cancelled, and Matteo will be removed from eBay for bid-blockage avoidance since I had preciously blocked his bidding on my items. Matteo is proven once again to be a thief, a liar, and a total fraud. Anyone who buys from him deserves to get screwed over.
Matteo, how friggen stupid can you get? What was the purpose of that little retarded escapade? Everyone be sure to see Mateo's auctions in a day or so, oh wait, there will be none as he will be kicked off of eBay.
Nice move my Italian idiot.
This angers me that someone would waste my time and money by interfering with my auctions. This is how I make a living and we see what Matteo thinks of that.