[meteorite-list] WARNING!!!!!!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <tunguska2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 03:26:27 2004

Hello all

WARNING TO ALL!!!! My Ebay was profaned from a bastard idiot that I am wanting to trace. This morning I have found in a my old mailbox to have win some auctions that I never have bid - auctions put from Farmer therefore of secure I not ever bid done why I am stoped to bid from Farmer auctions - and was used a mine old email. The ID used is lunarmeteorite and for sure the person have build a fake informations with a program for build fake Identity - exist these programs. ... I have been addvise Ebay of this and I hope to find who is this idiot! Remember, my unique ID on ebay its MCOMEMETEORITE Sorry to all for the problems but likely I am uncomfortable to someone if they do myself these things.
Regards

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site:
http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com