AW: [meteorite-list] Library dublicates

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 17 03:53:31 2004

Hello list,

  During the past months, I could manage to acquire for the MetBase Library of Meteoritics and Planetary Sciences two major collections of meteoritics literature with hundreds of prints on meteorites and lunar rocks (mainly Apollo/NASA publications). After clearing up the library inventory, there are now lots of dublicates, mainly 19th century special prints on meteorites. If someone of you is interested, please send an email off-list and I can send you an inventory list of the available prints. I prefer to trade for other special prints and books not yet represented in the library, but a sale may also be possible.

Best regards,
Joern

Joern Koblitz
MetBase Editor
The MetBase Library of Meteoritics and Planetary Sciences
Benquestrasse 27
D-28209 Bremen, Germany
phone: +49 421 24 100 24
fax: +49 421 168 2799