[meteorite-list] Statistics for Falls

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 16 18:16:45 2004

Martin,

Well, OK.

I am not sure if Nininger got any Souix Co. Nebraska, but even I would have
been more than happy to have gotten a corner on just the Pasamonte strewnfield.
 Then I would have cared less about the other 17!

I think the publicity of Pasasmonte probably helped in the recovery side of
business as well, especially in southwestern Kansas.

Steve Arnold
Arkansas