[meteorite-list] Ad: Meteorites, Meteorite Books, Artwork, et al.

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 16 11:38:22 2004

Hello Everybody,
Just a friendly note that I currently have around 500 auctions on eBay, including over 200 meteorite auctions.
Meteorite Books, Covert (Historic Nininger Find), the first offering of any of the Rites and Wrongs original artworks (signed by Bruce Bollinger and me), the new Colorado meteorite Wild Horse and much more. Items purchased from my eBay store will get a 10% discount if you mention this ad.
See eBay auctions here: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritesandmore/
I have also updated my website and added some nice and reasonably priced Ghubara and Northbranch slices. I will be offering a 25% discount on meteorites and a 10% discount on meteorite books purchased from the site to Meteorite Central list members if you mention this ad.
http://www.meteoritearticles.com/auctions.html
Other sale items:
Oued El Hadjar LL6, Fell during a wedding, 44.8g, $399.99 (purchased from the 2002 Machovich Auction)
http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colouedelhadjar.html
Thuathe 8.51g individual, Ambrose #116, $39.99
http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colthuathe.html
Dhofar 026 Lunar Thin Section, $299.99
Hoba, 28.0g part slice of metal. The shale retails at $40/g..I am asking for less then that for this Metal part slice. $799.99
http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colhoba.html
NWA 968 Silicated Iron Main Mass, 49.3 grams, $699.99
http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colnwa968.html
Wellman (c) H4 322g half stone, $499.99
http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colwellmanc.html
NWA 753 R3.9 (Rumuriti) 22g individual, $249.99 (Super Sale Priced)
http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colnwa753.html
Sandy Creek L5, 103g slice, tkw 1330g, make offer
http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colsandycreek.html

E-mail me privately any questions,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com