[meteorite-list] HELP:Seeking email address for Joel Schiff to renew subscription for Meteorite

From: jim <frozen_starwing_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 15 06:05:28 2004

Greetings list members
        I'm hoping to get Joels email address to speak
with him about renewing subscription to Meteorite
magazine.There was no answer from him to my last email
and I have since lost the address I did have for
him.Thanks in advance

Great looking stone down under.Oh what I'd give to
have a large rock tumble through my roof.

Anybody else enjoying the Cassini pics of Phoebe half
as much as I am?WOW!!I imagine myself walking about on
the surface investigating all those lovely craters and
picking up meteorites by the handful.Have had some
exceptional meteorite dreams the past couple of
weeks,including one where they were raining down on me
and I watched one huge one crush a car.To sleep
perchance to dream

Go raibh maith agat

Jim Brady