[meteorite-list] Taking Offence - A Repost

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 13 20:37:30 2004

Hi Bernd and list,

Your posts for the most part are some of the best if not the best on the list Bernd. I
think we could all take some lessons (hey after all you are a teacher) from your good
nature posts that are most often related to meteorites. It's easy to get pulled into
responding to some of the non-sense type posts and I think everyone has done it myself
included. It takes a great man with character to admit a wrong.

Having talked to you by email many times I know that you are one of the finest examples of
what human being should be and that you care about mankind and others. I know you grew up
in the aftermath of a terrible war. I for one understand a moment despair and lashing out.
If most people on the list didn't "loose it" no more often than you did we would only have
a couple of such posts each year and would be much better off. Your Friend always!

--AL Mitterling