[meteorite-list] Thank You - Was A fun Libyan Desert Glass Debate

From: kaolinite_at_ctc.net <kaolinite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 12 00:20:51 2004

dean bessey pounded out with his key caps stuck
as if he drunk an entire pot of Lousiana Community
Coffee in 2 minutes:

..ranting deleted...

>WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT YOU
>ARE BAISNG YOUR OPINION ON THAT
>PICKING UP UNALTERED LDG IS ILLEGAL

In this case, you are the person very confused about my
arguments. I perfectly agree with you that there is
***nothing** illegal about picking up or collecting
natural, unmodified pieces of LDG. My discussion had
nothing to do with the collection of natural pieces of
LDG. The only mention of this was that collecting of
any kind in the area containing LDG was prohibited
because of looting of ***artifacts*** in the strewn
field area. In that case, the people collecting only
LDG, not artifacts, were victims of the pothunter
/ arrowhead collector types.

I fully agree that people should be able to collect
and take home natural and unmodified pieces of LDG.

..ranting deleted...

>NO IT DOES. EXPORTING ARTIFACTS
>FROM EGYPT IS ILLEGAL. NOBODY
>DISPUTED THAT

..ranting deleted...

If you would read the various posts, you would find the
discussion was concerned only ***artifacts** manufactured
from LDG. In fact, many people greatly disputed to what
degree, if at all, whether it was either illegal, legal
enforceable., unenforceable, moral, immoral, ethical, or
unethical to collect **artifacts** manufactured from
LDG and export them from Egypt and under what
circumstances.

Dean you really need to read what you are commenting
on and unlock the caps key before composing a post.
Also, even if I disagreed with you, which I don't, it would
help your arguments, if you used standard punctuation
and wrote in logical sentences instead of just shouting
what nasty, evil you-know what I am.

Yours,

Keith
Louisiana