[meteorite-list] Meteorite Market 101 (Sharkk)

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 16:06:13 2004

En un mensaje con fecha 06/11/2004 2:33:46 PM Mexico Daylight Time, Sharkk b8
escribe:

> MexicoDoug_at_aol.com writes:
>
> >> to prevent a hippocracy
>

> God knows we need to prevent that....them hippo's are ruthless.

Thanks Gregory, and I am sure you know the difference between that and a
burrocracy, so please don't tell me it's an hell-if-I-know. (the hippos get
fatter than the burros). I'm assuming you caught the true irony in the statement,
since you missed quoting the part about the "tail between the legs" which
followed...Saludos