[meteorite-list] NWA CDROM : searching for US distributors

From: Pierre-Marie PELE <pierre.pele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 9 04:01:43 2004

Hello to the List,
Meteor-Center has created the first CDROM dedicated to NWA meteorites. As we in France can only accept Paypal payments, some US customers can't pay us directly. So, I'm searching one or more US meteorite sellers who could buy a CD lot at a discounted price to sell them back in the USA.
The retail price is $29.95 but I can sell them by 10 at the price of $19.95 each (that's $10 for you on each CD) (postage : $5 for the 10).
If you're interested, contact me at : pierre.pele_at_voila.fr
REMINDER :
Meteor-Center creates the 1st CD-ROM dedicated to NWA meteorites !

If you're lost in the jungle of NWA meteorites, this CD is for you ! It's also useful to meteorite dealers, collectors...
It contains :
- the most complete source of information about NWA (up to number 3134 - includes MetBul 88 information)
- tens of pictures
- a search engine to find everything you're searching for on the CD
- a selection of useful web links
- a glossary
- a complete classification table

The CD is in English and is readable on PC and MAC computers (with a web navigator).

Thanks to all.
Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com