AW: [meteorite-list] Hainaut-Bettrechies total kilo weight ?

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 7 04:36:22 2004

Interesting to see that there is such a large mass in a private collection. I guess it is from Brussels Museum as the weight has changed in about the same order. I will correct the repository information in MetBase accordingly.

MetBase data:
8425g: Lille, Nat. Hist. Geol. Mus.
1264g: Brussels, Inst. Roy. Sci.
699g: Paris, Mus. d'Hist. Nat.
23.9g: Mainz, Max-Planck-Inst. Chemie
11g: Helsinki, Geol. Mus. Univ.
0.7g: New York, Amer. Mus. Nat. Hist.

Best wishes,

J?rn
Joern Koblitz
MetBase Editor
The MetBase Library of Meteoritics and Planetary Sciences
Benquestrasse 27
D-28209 Bremen, Germany
phone: +49 421 24 100 24
fax: +49 421 168 2799