[meteorite-list] Need help picking a metal detector.

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 6 14:38:38 2004

Good Morning All,

this is another article for you do check out about 'Metal Detector Tests of
a Meteorite on Mineralized Ground'.

I do only visual searching for meteorites and was very lucky in that manner.
:-)
Sternengruss, Moni

the URL is:

http://members.aol.com/whiteriverlabs/shootout.html

or read this from Ron Baalke

http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2002-October/015639.html

also here was a suggestion from a post (this is only the part pertaining to
the metal detector) on Sun, 30 Sep 2001 01:31:29 from Bob V. to the
meteorobs:

As far as getting pointers for using a metal detector,
you may be better served by accessing web sites such
as the "Aussie Claim-jumper". I don't know the URL,
because I'm not a prospector, but a "search" of the
Internet should get you there in a couple mouse
clicks.