[meteorite-list] Nininger to Perry Letter, Jan. 5, 1952

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 5 13:37:04 2004

(American Meteorite Museum Letterhead)
AMERICAN METEORITE MUSUEM
OPPOSITE METEOR CRATER ON HIGHWAY 66
POST OFFICE BOX 1171
WINSLOW ARIZONA

January 5, 1953

Dear Perry:
The Tambo Quemado arrived safely; but I've seen nothing of the little hat-hitting iron. It may have been delayed in the holiday rush of mail but I just want to make sure.
We suppose you are enjoying Arizona sunshine again and we hope some time this winter to see you both. We shall almost certainly be in Tucson yet this winter. Also we do hope that you, Stuart, at least can come and see our set-up here before it is moved. You have convinced us that the altitudes between there and here would not be safe for Mrs. Perry but we think you could make a quick run up and look us over. I should also like to take you to the crater for an hour and show you the most interesting feature of all - the one that was missed by everybody for 57 years!
Here's wishing you a great New Year.
Sincerely,
(signed)
H.H. Nininger