[meteorite-list] AD - For sale on eBay

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 3 21:12:48 2004

Dear List Members,

We have some meteorites for sale on eBay that you can see on:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=meteoriteshow&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
You will find some new meteorites recently announced in MB #88, such as Acfer344, Tanezrouft069 and Tanezrouft070. More are coming soon!

Thanks to you if you are bidding and good luck!

We'll be again in Ensisheim this year (same table as usually) and also in Sainte Marie au Mines (cour Elder, stand CE12; you can locate us by clicking on http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/SteMarie-navbanner-contact-copyright-fra.html)

We hope to see you there.
All the best,

Frederic Beroud & Christophe Boucher
www.meteoriteshow.com