[meteorite-list] 6 EBAY AUCTIONS ENDING

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 3 08:21:05 2004

Good morning list.I have 6 auctions ending today, 5 at around 8:30 am
chicago time, and one ending at 9:00 pm tonight chicago time.I have a
small fragment of ROOSEVELT COUNTY
008,McKINNEY,MT.PADBURY,SPRINGER,PAMPA(B),and MORELAND with an historic
WARD's label.And just a follow up to yesterdays givaways, I still have 2
pieces left to give away.And if anyone is questioning why I am giving away
meteorites, it is because I can and I love to do it.I know that not
everyone can go to tuscon and see the wonderful things to offer.I also
know that some people love this hobby,but can only afford to buy only a
few of the common meteorites, but to these people,they might as well be
gold.They can get what they can buy and be happy.If I can offer something
free to those that cannot buy the real good stuff like I can,then I hope
those people will appreciate what I can do for them.It is not a big deal
for me.So the people out there who have received freebies from me,I hope I
have put a little of the heavens into your lives.

                                  steve arnold, chicago, Illinois
                                      meteorites,USA!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120