[meteorite-list] Unique Items on Ebay (AD)

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 31 09:47:40 2004

For those interested,

I have the following auctions running, some will end tomorrow. You can
find these using the search feature by selecting
seller then using my ebay seller name: almittmet

Probably the most interesting is the Mount Vernon a Kentucky pallasite
fall. All my best!

--AL Mitterling

Tulia, Texas Meteorite H 3/4 brecciated 49.8 grams
 Mount Veron, Kentucky Meteorite Pallasite Fall! 37 gram
 Winona, Arizona Meteorite (Class: Win) (.425) grams
 Tieschitz, Czech Rebublic Meteorite 1.65 grams
 Kendleton, Texas L4 Meteorite End Piece w/crust 9.5 gm
 New Concord, Ohio Meteorite L6 .255 grams
 Laborel, France Meteorite H5 (.145) grams
 Ivanovka, Russia Meteorite H5 (.875) grams
 Wagon Mound, New Mexico Meteorite 16.8 grams L6
 NWA 1929 Meteorite Howardite Full Slice 13 gm
 Ozona, Texas Meteorite Endpiece H6 18 grams