[meteorite-list] Images of DAG700 vesicles

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 10:14:07 2004

And.... would the same be true of Estherville, since this has vesicles
in the matrix, I still don't see how the melt could have surrounded the
Iron inclusions (clearly it flowed around the Eucritic and metal
inclusions), but without destroying the Widmanstatten structure, and
there are vesicles in the matrix too! - surley they are all mutually
exclusive, so what's going on!?

Best
Mark Ford